25 Kasım 2010 Perşembe

I am learning this week


-I went to my family.
-We visited the family elders.
-I went to izmir, I did shopping in izmir
-I met with my friends, so good
-I played my dog yumoş , too much fun :)

----------------------------------------------------------

I learned my english class this week

-The Televison is between the clock and window
-I'am going to Cevahir, and then I am going home 
   ( and= conjunction, I= subject, am going=verb )
-What time is it?
  It's five after one.
-10 AM so we are in class
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've learned my english class this week , words

waste basket trashcan
overstuffed = bitmek,tükenmek
quite = sessiz
raincoat = yağmurluk
ashamed = utanmak
trip = tur,gezi

2 yorum:

  1. "overstuffed" means fazla dolu
    sessiz means "quiet"

    * I met with my friends, so good (incorrect)
    I met with my friends. It was so good.

    *I played my dog yumoş , too much fun :) (incorrect)
    I played with my dog, Yumos. It was too much fun. (correct)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. where are the rest of your blogs! it is a zero if you don't have them! :( Katy

    YanıtlaSil